What is Citation?
A citation is any mention of your business on the Web. It may be with a link or without it. An online yellow page directory is the best example of citation. This is the page where your business gets listed, but not linked to.
"Kindly words do not enter so deeply into men as a reputation for kindness."- Mencius
Why Citation is Important?
Citation is a key component for the ranking algorithms of the major search engines. A business with greater number of citations ranks higher than those with few citations.
What we will do for you?
With the help of us, you will be able to:
- Increase the degree of certainty the major search engines have about the contact information along with categorization pertaining to your business.
- Dramatically improve your website in the local search engine rankings.
- Develop complete citation for your business that will have company name, phone number, address, link, etc.
- Find mention of your business on business listing sites, such as yellowpages.com, yelp.com, superpages.com, etc.
- Get listed on unstructured citations, such as blogs, newspaper websites, job websites, event listing websites, government sites, etc.